All about my life

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quick Pic Stitch Mother's Day Postcards

 Mothers Day Pic Stitch Postcards

For the last few weeks I've been trying to figure out a super special Mom's day card for my Mom & MIL this year. The other day, as I was playing with my pic stitch and photos on my iphone I had a light bulb moment, A special picture postcard!
So here in a nutshell is how I did it.
I chose the different photos that I have on my phone, and used the pic stitch app. I then saved the picture to my photo album and put it on my computer to print out.




From there I chose all the different things I would need to make up my super awesome postcards.
You can use lots of different things to embellish, I used buttons and flowers since it's mothers day.
I backed the photos and then went super simple with the flowers and buttons. The project took literally 20 minutes with the printing of the photos. And I had a blast making them out in the sunshine.
And here are the finished products! I wrote on the backs of each with a special message to both Mom's

Happy Mothers Day everyone! Make sure to do something special for you, as well as your Mom's!

No comments:

Post a Comment